WE ARE A CHATTANOOGA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
We provide Chattanooga property management services that will relieve your pain and make your property more marketable. We offer a full suite of property management services in Chattanooga, TN and surrounding areas. Our services are tailored to local investors, homeowners, and landlords. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in Chattanooga and surrounding areas.
| Competitive Management Fees
||Our pricing structure is designed to deliver the maximum return on investment to our clients.
| Free evaluation of investment property
||Includes a market rent analysis along with suggested improvements/repairs to increase income potential over time and force appreciation.
| Transparent pricing on maintenance
|| All owners will have access to First PM’s pre-negotiated rates for vendors.
- We provide maintenance at-cost, with no mark-up
- Detailed explanations of maintenance will be presented on monthly statements
|Documentation and Tracking
|| Owners will receive emailed monthly statements with an itemization of the previous month’s income and expenses.
- Additionally, we will stay in contact with you to notify you of large maintenance or capital expenses in advance and keep you updated on leasing activities.
| Resident screening services
|| All potential residents will pass both a legal and credit background check.
- Residents will also be carefully screened during phone interviews and other processes to make sure they will be a good fit for your property.
| Preventative Maintenance
||We will offer several programs designed to keep your property functioning smoothly and avoid potentially larger expenses down the line.
- These include but are not limited to semi-annual gutter cleaning, landscape maintenance, and HVAC maintenance. Interiors of properties will be inspected by us semi-annually as well.
| Asset Management
|| Your property is an investment of both your time and money. We will work with you to develop a plan to add long term value to the property by making capital improvements that will be both long lasting and attractive.